Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Round 3: The Adventure Continues...

Tomorrow morning I am off to Sicily & Tunisia. Its going to take me 29+ hrs to get there, but I guess all the cool places take forever to get to and are hopefully worth it. I drove into Des Moines tonight to the Holiday Inn and am leaving my car here. I am attending an EF Convention for 13 days...of which only 4 hrs are actual 'convention' time...nice!!! My friend, Mary, from Riverside is coming along since she always brings kids, so will be nice to have an amiga around.

Of course, the fun already started here at the Holiday Inn. They give me my key, I lug ALL my stuff to the opposite corner of the hotel only to find someone in my room. So, I lug ALL my stuff back and they upgrade me to a Dome room, free drinks and complimentary snacks....nice!!

Let the fun begin....

*steph :)

No comments: