Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 9: SWITZERLAND

Sorry I can't post any pics - my computer does not like the wireless server here at our hotel and that's where my pics are - will get them up at the next opportunity.

But for now... today we headed up to Mount Pilatus... was a tad bit cloudy - couldn't see a thing when we got to the summit. But we enjoyed taking the cable cars up, sadly the luge was closed :( due to poor weather, then we took a cog car down and then ended back in Lucerne with a boat cruise. Was a tad chilly today but the scenery was breathtaking!!

We then did a quick walking tour thru Lucerne...how peaceful that place is... and then had free time for lunch, shopping, etc...

Our day concluded with a side trip - an unexpected surprise - a trip to Liechtenstein!! Yes, it does exist...yes we went there...wish the passport stamping office was open so I guess we'll have to return some day.

The kids are really enjoying this place - you'll see what I mean when I get pics posted...so lovely!
We are sad to leave this gorgeous place, but we're heading to ITALY tomorrow!!

°°steph :)

No comments: