Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Off we go...






It's that time of the year again... am off to France & Spain for 13 days. There are 7 students traveling with me (Daniel, Kari, Hannah, Desiree, Kelly, Erin & Katie). We are paired up with 4 other groups from around the States: OH, NC and 2 groups from CA. My friend, Garrett, is leading one of the CA groups - I met him and his wife, Lisa, when I was in Sicily/Tunisia a few years back. Am excited to be linked up with people I know... and to have an awesome Tour Director taking care of us---Jesus!! He was my TD 2 years ago and we are so fortunate to have him leading us around again!!


Day 1 of our journey will take us from Moline to Chicago (1 hr flight), Chicago to Frankfurt (8 1/2 hrs), then Frankfurt to Paris (1+ hr), arriving in Paris around 1:20 pm Friday. We're on United & Lufthansa and get to take a big Airbus across the pond.


This year is the year of the Royal Purple team, as you can see from our shirt design:




We are all very excited for our journey! For most of the kids, it will be their first time overseas. For me, it means going back to many places I cherish & adore, along with a variety of new places to see & explore. So, sit back, relax, enjoy reading our blog & join us on our many adventures that await us!

~steph :)

No comments: