Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweetest kids :)


So, at dinner tonight, we did some reminiscing about our trip... best hotel... best dinner... best place in London... best city in Ireland... coolest souvenir they bought... etc... Was great to hear the variety of answers - everyone had something awesome & different they liked yet they all experienced the same thing.

Once done with that, one of my travelers, jenna, gets up and presents me with an England flag signed by all the kids with little messages written on it. It will be one of the coolest souvenirs I have ever received and was honored that they enjoyed their trip so much to do that for me... flattered and semi-speechless. Parents, you should be proud of your kids... they done good. :) I am the lucky one to have had the priviledge of taking them around these amazing countries and showing them a piece of the world that I hope they'll be able to get back to see some day. They have many stories to tell - be prepared!!

See you late tomorrow night!!
~steph :)

No comments: